Thank you for considering The American Legion Post 40 for your next event. We pride ourselves on being friendly and professional. Also, we are happy to assist you however we can, to make your event as unique and special as it deserves to be. We are happy to be your go-to facility in the Ringgold, Georgia area that allows you to bring in your own food or a caterer of your choice while offering our facility at an affordable price.
The American Legion Williams-Napier Post 40 rental includes;
- Large open area with plenty of tables and chairs
- Sound system
- TVs and Projector Screen
- Air Conditioning
- Clean Restrooms
- Guest Parking
- Onsite ATM
- WIFI Available
- Patriotic Atmosphere
- Friendly & professional service
SEATING: The large hall seats 180 people with 25 long tables.
WHO CAN RENT: We rent the hall for family gatherings, weddings, military retirements and reunions, and community events. Post 40 family receive a discounted rate.
- Rates: (4-hour block of time)
- Rental includes: Full refrigerator, all the ice you need, use of microwave, tables, chairs, and 1 hour before and 1 hour after to set up and clean up.
- Additional fees: beverages ( & nonalcoholic) and custodial fee
- Liquor License: Sorry, but Post 40 does not allow alcoholic beverages at our location.
RESERVATIONS: Date(s) will be reserved only when a contract is signed and a minimum deposit of $100 has been made. Balance of payment is due 15 full days before your event date.
CONTACT: For information about all hall issues, rental inquiries, and bookings, please use our online form, or call the Post.
In order to hold your date we need a full deposit and signed contract. The person signing the contract will be held responsible for the Post rental event obligations.